So, with that in mind, here's my list of to-do's for tomorrow, si Dye vle.
- Demen si Dye vle, I am going to pick a less chub-rub-inducing outfit. Even though it's really cooled down quite a bit lately, this is still Haiti. And I need to remember my limits. :)
- Demen si Dye vle, I am going to write the bi-weekly update that I usually write on the 1st and the 15th to our supporters. I am late. Again. This time I wasn't putting it off, I simply forgot.
- Demen si Dye vle, I am going to find the memory card for my camera so that I can take some snaps of the house. I wanted to do a whole "in process thing"but apparently Dye didn't vle since I took some pictures not knowing there was no card in there. And in a related item, Jeanlouis birthday photos were all on the "Phantom card"
- Demen si Dye vle, I AM going to PedEgg/Heeltastic my nasty feet. Oh yes, I will. (Well,I will si Dye vle.)
- Demen si Dye vle, I am not going to scream at any of my kids. I have to warn you, God's going to have REALLY want that one if he wants it to work out.
- Demen si Dye vle, Josiah's green snot will be gone and I can stop finding boogers that he's wiped all over the house.
- Demen si Dye vle, I have staff meeting, another staff meeting, Friday church. And oh yeah, a whole load of kids too...