Top 5 Reasons I am Glad Nick is Coming Home Tomorrow.
5. Watching presidential debates is more fun when he is here because he's far smarter than me and can therefore dumb things down for me if necessary. Plus we enjoy making fun of people together. (On both sides of the fence-- we're totally bipartisan. For example, I am noticing that McCain never opens his mouth when he talks and Obama blinks excessively-- we'd find really relevant things to zero in on.)
4. I get a little spooked at night sometimes when he's not here.
3. My boys had goldfish crackers and chocolate milk for dinner. I had a pint (yes, a whole one) of Ben and Jerry's. We need a voice of reason.
2. I am looking forward to taking Trazadone (and therefore sleep) again-- I don't want to take it when he's not here because I am afraid something would happen with the kids and I wouldn't hear it.
1. He's in EVERY way, my better half. Everything about him makes everything about me better.